Sunday, February 1, 2015

This Ain't Something New

I have been doing personal blogging in the past but kind of got tired of it because it is not making any difference. And, I abandoned it. My personal blog turned into a fashion blog now featuring some tech stuff. It is a huge mess now.

But today, despite of some things I need to accomplish, there is the urge for me to create a personal blog again. But this time, I will be more positive about it and make sure that this blog is not just going to be me, myself & I.
I cannot promise that I will update it everyday unlike my other "earning" blogs, but I will make sure that it is not going to be left out again. This is pure journal. No money or advertising included. 

In this blog, expect to read some entries about life in general, lessons learned, food, some movies I have watched, and some darkest deepest thoughts

Personal blogging -- It ain't something new to me but this time,my approach is going to be entirely different.

No comments:

Post a Comment