Sunday, February 1, 2015

Bumming Around

As of this writing, I am getting bored being a bummer. I recently quit my job last December 10, 2014 due to some personal reasons, spent quality time with mom and little sister who are now back in Belgium by now. My initial plan was to go back to work by January 21 unfortunately, I got hired a bit late and the next batch of new employee's orientation will be by March 23, 2015.
Technically, I am going to bum around for the next two months.

Well, I can find a job that can start immediately but I am getting a hard time letting go of this company I have signed up with. Pay is very good and benefits are amazing as well. What more can I ask for?

Expect more personal posts from me since I don't have anything to do in the next few weeks. [image source]

No comments:

Post a Comment