Thursday, February 19, 2015

Hi! This is Sam the Shih Tzu Taking Over My Human's Blog for Today!

Oh hi there! I am kind of new to this blogging stuff but I ALWAYS see my human do this while I nibble his toe. So he always give me toy for distraction and I thought blogging was fun so mind as well try it too! He left his laptop open and his Blogger account is not logged out so yesssss! It's me Sam, the most handsome shih tzu taking over my human's blog for today. *insert cute evil puppy laugh*

Hmmm, what can I blog?  Oh, I know. I will blog about myself! *puppy emoticon*

Today, I woke my my Human early in the morning because I wanted to play already and today is my first day here in this amazing place. As much as I wanted to wake up everyone, I cannot because I just pooped inside the kitchen and kind of made them in a panic mode last night. *Ooops, sorry humans*

Aside from walking and running and biting that thing that makes a funny noise whenever I bite it, I also enjoyed my human's tickles. haha! 
He really knows where are my tickle spots!
I think my human gave me vitamins so I immediately fell asleep afterwards. I love taking in Vitamins but it really makes me ultra sleepy! Huhu! 
I hope that burger is for real! My human does not like me eating other food other than Vitality of puppies. *cute puppy cry*
Any Shih Tzu bloggers out there? Hit me up! :) I hope my human won't notice what I just did. hihihi

No comments:

Post a Comment