Thursday, February 19, 2015

Shih Tzu Homemade Trick: Using Ceelin or Tiki-Tiki as a Vitamin!

Taking care of a dog like me can be very pricey and I am telling you, we require a lot of things from our humans. Not just TIME but EFFORT and also lots of MONEY for our vaccines, deworming  sessions, anti-rabies shots and of course, to make us look cuter than ever, our favorite, the grooming part!
So if you are tight on a budget this month, you can try this homemade trick for Shih Tzu's that my human discovered from a forum website.

So instead of buying Vitamins from the clinic worth 300 to 350 pesos, he just buys Vitamins like Ceelin or Tiki-Tiki but this month, he bought Ceelin that I really like!

I understand that there are hundreds of people telling you about disadvantages or negative effects of vitamins like this to our body but according to some forum websites that my human had visited, NO ONE actually said a negative thing about it; and they are all filipino dog lovers so he is also at ease that everything's going to be alright.

Some of the effects of CEELIN to my body is it makes me sleepy but energetic after I woke up and I have now a double appetite! My poop is also solid and has no worm or something nasty! Been taking it since I was too little to walk and interact with my humans (from my original owner)

So the next thing I am going to blog about is drinking YAKULT for our tummy or digestive system and the effect of melted red sugar for our appetite if we don't have that appetite and kind of sad or something like that. 

Hmmm. My human is learning so fast! Although it's his first time taking care of a shih tzu like me, I am 100% confident that he can make it! Go my Human! :)

PS. There are also vets who prescribe Tiki-Tiki and/or Ceelin to some of our Shih Tzu and dog lovers here in the Philippines. So I guess this is legit.

2 comments:

  1. How many ml would you recommend for a 3-month and 2-year old Shih Tzu? TIA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aleast 3x a day. That's what the vet told me. Or maybe, consult first to the vet

    ReplyDelete