Sunday, February 22, 2015

Just Had My First Set of Vaccine and Deworming Session Today at Pets and Claws Fashionista!

I was to anxious early in the morning as my human fed me breakfast as usual and put me inside a floral black bag with all my chewy toys in it and newspaper (as if I am gonna poop in there). After 20 minutes of travelling time which I kind of enjoyed, he brought me to this places called "Paws and Claws Fashionista". 
Selfie while waiting outside the clinic because I am not yet allowed to socialize with other dogs.
It is pet clinic and also sells these awesome dog clothes and drooling food and treats! It is located along Molino Blvd, in front of RFC Mall so if you are along the area and looking for a vet who can administer you some shots, you can visit them every Sundays.

I got scared because I saw this poor Shih Tzu that was crying the whole time. Idk why,

Then a lady along with my human brought me to this little see-through room and checked my anus, ears, mouth;teeth and even my paws. The lady put something in my anus and it felt weird but also feels good because my poop lately is kind of hard, it sort of bleeds.

She also injected me with 5-in-1 vaccine and deworming. It hurts a little but I am good now.

And I am going to visit her again on the 8th or March.


No comments:

Post a Comment