Friday, February 20, 2015

Bathing with Perla Soap

So after three days, my human decided to bathe me today with luke warm water and perla soap. He had read on a forum site that you can use a perla soap for dogs like me, shih tzu and there is no negative effects to our skin and fur most importantly.
I am wet like a chicken but still, the cuuuuutest! :)
I just have a problem with the smell because I am not satisfied with my smell and kind of conscious about it whenever people at the house carry and kiss me. And boy, I love kissing them back! Special mention to my chew bone for keeping me safe from tartar and cavities even though I don't brush my teeth yet. hihi

My little sister who went back to Belgium has a lot of baby shampoos here but I am not sure if I can also use it. People from the internet said it can dry out my skin so my human did not dare to use it.

How about you, have you taken a bath already? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment